At Glasswall, we do things differently. Good different. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of growth, progression, learning and positivity that we are experiencing right now is extremely exciting.
We are now seeking exceptional talent to add to our team. The next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking and ways of working. Integral to our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We aim to find talent from many walks of life. We believe that bringing different viewpoints and experiences to the work we do means we will continue to do it better.
Come and join Glasswall. We are a leading British cyber security success story and have big ambitions for the future ahead. A leader in the field of Content Disarm and Reconstruction we are currently recruiting a key hire to join our team on the US East Coast.
Responsible for enabling the sales force in a multitude of ways to support Glasswall’s growth within North America, including customer support, customer engagement and sales administration.
The Sales Support Associate will report to the SVP Regional Head of North America.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in sales operation activities, providing sales management reporting detail.
- Coordinate team diaries, client calls and appointments.
- Write follow-up emails to clients/prospects.
- Data entry to Salesforce CRM database.
- Monitor tasks and actions with the sales team.
- Initial lead allocation.
- Update internal and external presentations, write reports, client meeting notes.
- Participate in the proof of concept (POC) process along with any prospecting workshops.
- Daily interaction with sales team.
- Participate and provide updates at the weekly sales meeting.
- Monitor trends & developments in the cyber security industry.
- Update sales collateral, presentations, write client reports/meeting notes and liaise with our Marketing Team accordingly.
- Develop close working relationships across all teams: Sales, Business Development, Sales Engineers, Product Managers and Marketing.
- Become fluent in positioning of the Glasswall product suite.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure sales collateral is optimised.
- Utilise Salesforce CRM tool to monitor sales activity, customer funnel, and keep forecasts up to date on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
Skills and Experience Required
- University degree qualified and RTW in the United States.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel); Google Docs; and comfortable with learning new technology to support business needs, i.e., JIRA.
- Experience in a sales or customer relations environment.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Interest in cyber security and keen to progress within a sales and relationship management environment.
- Experience in a software development/technology/cyber security company a plus.
Interested candidates, please visit http://careers.glasswallsolutions.com/ to apply.
Glasswall website: www.glasswallsolutions.com
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire