At Glasswall, we do things differently. Good different. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of growth, progression, learning and positivity that we are experiencing right now is extremely exciting. #
We are now seeking exceptional talent to add to our team. The next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking and ways of working. Integral to our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We aim to find talent from many walks of life. We believe that bringing different viewpoints and experiences to the work we do means we will continue to do it better.
Come and join Glasswall. We are a leading British cyber security success story and have big ambitions for the future ahead. A leader in the field of Content Disarm and Reconstruction we are currently recruiting a key hire to join our team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing brand and demand generation campaigns that build brand awareness, generate demand and deliver memorable experiences for our target audiences. This individual will introduce our brand to new audiences in meaningful, innovative ways while delivering against aggressive growth targets for pipeline and revenue. The individual will need to work closely with our direct sales teams in Europe and the US and be comfortable with supporting a Business Development function, which is currently outsourced to an external agency.
- Create and execute powerful multi-channel demand generation campaigns and content, working with cross-functional teams to ensure integration throughout all channels and touch points, including advertising, content, website, events, email, etc.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop, refine and update positioning and messaging strategies based on research, data and insights to drive differentiation and connection to target accounts and personas.
- Build strong relationships with relevant external agencies and internal team members to plan and manage the delivery of creative campaign assets to support demand generation activities.
- Oversee distribution of campaign messaging maps/guidelines, style guides and other campaign assets as part of sales and business development ennoblement.
- Monitor and analyse channel and content effectiveness and work with the relevant stakeholders to deliver ongoing optimization.
- Analyse performance of campaigns and regularly report to leadership on the impact of campaigns.
- Leverage marketing automation tools including Pardot, Cyance, Lead Forensics and Zoom Info to build marketing nurture campaigns to optimise engagement with targets accounts and contacts throughout the funnel.
- Use intent based marketing to drive a targeted Account Based Marketing strategy to build qualified pipeline for the business.
- Manage customer marketing activities to support cross sell and up sell into existing customer base.
Skills and Experience Required
- BA or BS preferably in communications, marketing, or related field.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, including a minimum of 3 years of campaign management and activation experience in a B2B environment.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional and engaging demand generation campaigns through advertising, events (online and offline) and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute demand generation campaigns from concept to completion that build brand awareness and deliver business results.
- Advanced knowledge of (and comfortable reporting to leadership on) revenue generation/marketing metrics including the Sales/Marketing funnel and ROI.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and able to personally write engaging content as needed.
- Analytical and data-driven; uses data to gather insights to inform decisions.
- Confident, creative and dynamic individual with excellent verbal communication skills, as well as strong prioritization, organization and project management skills with a roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude.
- Comprehensive knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, segmentation, and execution.
Glasswall website: www.glasswallsolutions.com
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs